Spirit of Community Award
DUE DATE: April 15, 2021
The West Sound Scholarship Program Spirit of Community Award is open to Kitsap County high school graduating seniors, or students with Kitsap County residency already attending college/trade school full-time.
Open to any gendered individual.
Two $1000 scholarships available.
By submitting an application, the recipient acknowledges that funds will not go directly to them, but to their school. Funds may also be used towards student loans.
Required for Eligibility:
- Submit a completed application form.
- Submit school transcipts; they may be unofficial, but must be for the most recently completed quarter or semester of your instituion.
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation – one community, one academic. Must not be related to applicant.
- Essay – 500 words telling us about yourself and how you have and will continue to impact your community once you complete your education.
Factors for Consideration:
- GPA and courses taken
- Extracurricular Activities
- Long-term community involvement
- Essay submission