Pearl Princess Program
Register for the 2024 Pageant now!
Deadline to Apply: June 1, 2023
Because Every Miss America Begins Somewhere
The Miss West Sound Pearl Princess Program is a non-competitive, mentoring program that enables young ladies, ages 6-10, to be mentored by a Miss or Teen contestant.
The program strives to help young girls develop poise, self-confidence, social skills and friendships. It is open to girls 6-10 years old, who reside in Kitsap County.
Participation Fee of $150 (for new participants without a tiara) is due with the application.
Participation Fee Includes:
- Workshops on Manners, Poise, Thank You Notes and Confidence
- An Official Princess tiara and sash from the Miss America Organization
- Miss West Sound T-Shirt
- A special mentoring relationship with a Miss or Teen candidate
- Dance workshops with a performance on stage during the Miss West Sound Pageant
ALL PRINCESSES MUST:
- Be available to attend Full Dress Rehearsal, August 17, 2023
- Be available on Sundays (starting in the Summer of 2023) from 12 pm to 1:30 pm for dance rehearsals and etiquette workshops
- Be available to attend the Competition on August 19, 2023
Please Note: Princesses will need a tea length white dress with appropriate undergarments and shoes as well as a Production Number outfit that will be determined before Orientation.
The West Sound Ambassador Program is a non-competitive mentoring program for girls 11-13 who would like to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to become a future candidate in the Miss West Sound Program or simply build interpersonal and professional life skills.
Ambassadors will work on self-confidence, self-care, and goal setting. They will have help choosing a Community Service Initiative (or CSI) that fits their interests and passion.
Ambassadors will participate in MWSSP fundraisers, events, candidate interviews and will be part of the on-site team during the Pageant.
They also have the opportunity to join our Teen and Miss Contestants on stage during production numbers and will participate in a short On-Stage Interview as a group.
Please Note: Ambassadors will need an outfit for the production numbers, On-Stage Interview and the Finale. These outfits will be determined before Orientation.
Participation Fee of $100 is due with the application.