Pearl Princess Program
Applications Are Closed for our 2024 Competition
Please join us at the Admiral Theatre, Bremerton on August 19 to see who will win our four 2024 titles!
Because Every Miss America Begins Somewhere
The Miss West Sound Pearl Princess Program is a non-competitive, mentoring program that enables young ladies, ages 6-10, to be mentored by a Miss or Teen contestant.
The program strives to help young girls develop poise, self-confidence, social skills and friendships. It is open to girls 6-10 years old, who reside in Kitsap County.
Participation Fee of $150 (for new participants without a tiara) is due with the application.
Participation Fee Includes:
- Workshops on Manners, Poise, Thank You Notes and Confidence
- An Official Princess tiara and sash from the Miss America Organization
- Miss West Sound T-Shirt
- A special mentoring relationship with a Miss or Teen candidate
- Dance workshops with a performance on stage during the Miss West Sound Pageant
ALL PRINCESSES MUST:
- Be available to attend Full Dress Rehearsal, August 17, 2023
- Be available on Sundays (starting in the Summer of 2023) from 12 pm to 1:30 pm for dance rehearsals and etiquette workshops
- Be available to attend the Competition on August 19, 2023
Please Note: Princesses will need a tea length white dress with appropriate undergarments and shoes as well as a Production Number outfit that will be determined before Orientation.
The West Sound Ambassador Program is a non-competitive mentoring program for girls 11-13 who would like to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to become a future candidate in the Miss West Sound Program or simply build interpersonal and professional life skills.
Ambassadors will work on self-confidence, self-care, and goal setting. They will have help choosing a Community Service Initiative (or CSI) that fits their interests and passion.
Ambassadors will participate in MWSSP fundraisers, events, candidate interviews and will be part of the on-site team during the Pageant.
They also have the opportunity to join our Teen and Miss Contestants on stage during production numbers and will participate in a short On-Stage Interview as a group.
Please Note: Ambassadors will need an outfit for the production numbers, On-Stage Interview and the Finale. These outfits will be determined before Orientation.
Participation Fee of $100 is due with the application.