Pearl Princess Program
The MWS/MWSOT 2022 Competition will be held on
Saturday, October 2, 2021
(Potential Princesses and Ambassadors Apply Here)
Because Every Miss America Begins Somewhere
The Miss West Sound Pearl Princess Program is a non-competitive, mentoring program that enables young ladies, ages 6-10, to be mentored by a Miss West Sound or Miss West Sound’s Outstanding Teen contestant.
The program strives to help young girls develop poise, self-confidence, social skills and friendships. It is open to girls 6-10 years old, who reside in Kitsap County.
Participation Fee Includes:
- Workshops on Manners, Poise, Thank You Notes and Confidence
- An Official Princess Tiara and sash from the Miss America Organization
- Miss West Sound T-Shirt
- A special mentoring relationship with a Miss West Sound or Outstanding Teen contestant
- Dance workshops with a performance on stage during the Miss West Sound Pageant
ALL PRINCESSES MUST:
- Be available to attend Full Dress Rehearsal
- Be available on Sundays (starting in the Fall of 2021) from 12 pm to 1:30 pm for dance rehearsals and etiquette workshops
- Be available to attend the Miss West Sound/Outstanding Teen Pageant
- Be able to provide a tea length white dress with appropriate undergarments and shoes for pageant
A non-competitive mentoring program for girls 11-13 who would like to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to become a future candidate in the Miss West Sound program. Ambassadors will work on self-confidence, self-care, and will have help choosing a community service project (or Platform/Social Impact Initiative) that fits their interests and passion. Young women involved as Ambassadors will participate with MWS fundraisers, events, candidate interviews and will be part of the on-site team during the Miss West Sound Competition.
Application & Participation Fee of $100 is due prior to the competition.