Pearl Princess Program
*Applications are no longer being accepted for the 2020 program.*
Please visit our website later this year for information and applications for the 2021/22 program.
Because Every Miss America Begins Somewhere
The Miss West Sound Pearl Princess Program is a non-competitive, mentoring program that enables young ladies, ages 6-10, to be mentored by a Miss West Sound or Miss West Sound’s Outstanding Teen contestant.
The program strives to help young girls develop poise, self-confidence, social skills and friendships. It is open to girls 6-10 years old, who reside in Kitsap County.
Participation Fee Includes:
- Workshops on Manners, Poise, Thank You Notes and Confidence
- An Official Princess Tiara and sash from the Miss America Organization
- Miss West Sound T-Shirt
- A special mentoring relationship with a Miss West Sound or Outstanding Teen contestant
- Dance workshops with a performance on stage during the Miss West Sound Pageant
ALL PRINCESSES MUST:
- Be available to attend Full Dress Rehearsal on Friday, February 28, 2020
- Be available on Sundays (starting in January) from 12 pm to 1:30 pm for dance rehearsals and etiquette workshops
- Be available to attend the Miss West Sound/Outstanding Teen Pageant on February 29, 2020
- Be able to provide a tea length white dress with appropriate undergarments and shoes for pageant
A non-competitive mentoring program for girls 11-13 who would like to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to become a future candidate in the Miss West Sound program. Ambassadors will work on self-confidence, self-care, and will have help choosing a community service project (or Platform/Social Impact Initiative) that fits their interests and passion. Young women involved as Ambassadors will participate with MWS fundraisers, events, candidate interviews and will be part of the on-site team during the Miss West Sound Competition.
Application & Participation Fee of $50 is due four months prior to the competition.